Who We Are:
- The Wild Ramp is a non-profit organization. A volunteer board, composed of fifteen local citizens, works to carry out our mission.
- The Wild Ramp employs three paid staff members. Our Market Manager, and two Associates.
- Daily operations are carried out by a dedicated group of more than 200 volunteers.
- The Wild Ramp has more than 225 food producers and artisans.
What We Do:
- The Wild Ramp provides a space for local food producers and artisans to sell their products.
- Sales are on a consignment basis and producers set their own prices. 85% of the sale price goes back to producers.
- The Wild Ramp offers a wide array of educational opportunities including cooking classes, agricultural workshops, and sustainability programs.
- The Wild Ramp coordinates community events throughout the year to promote relationships between producers and the public.
By the Numbers:
- June 2016 – $1.1 Million paid to producers since opening of The Wild Ramp
- July 12, 2012 – opening date
- $603,942.95 – amount paid to producers from July 2012 through October 2014
- 250 miles – all producers are located within 250 miles of Huntington
- 75% – more than 75% of our producers are located within 50 miles of Huntington
- 2,500 sq. ft. – the area of our new Central City location
- 500 – the average number of volunteer hours recorded at The Wild Ramp each month