Become a Producer
As a Producer you will be able bring your products to the market at your convenience. The management and promotion of the market will then be left to The Wild Ramp so the you can devote your time to production.
- Sales are consignment with 80% going to the producer.
- Traditional grocery store setting so you do not sit with product and consumers can shop with ease.
- We will provide you with business/marketing training.
- We will provide consumer education programs to better use local products and encourage year-round seasonal eating.
- Pay the Producer Member fee – $50 per year.
- Set your prices and stock your shelves, while ensuring all products are labeled appropriately.
- Provide information about your farm, location, and growing/production practices.
- Call or email for labels prior to delivery of product.
- Read the Market Rules, Procedures & Guidelines below to learn more!
Market Rules, Procedures & Guidelines – Rules of selling at The Wild Ramp, interested sellers should read and understand prior to applying.
Producer Application – Application for farmers and producers. Please bring to market or mail to The Wild Ramp 555 14th Street West, Huntington, WV 25704
Baked Goods and Value Added Application – Baked Goods and Value Added Producers application form
Baked Goods Value Added Guidelines -Interested sellers should read and understand prior to applying.
Artisan Application – Application for those submitting Artisan products including all nonfood items.
Artisan Guidelines -Artisans should review these guidelines.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with other producers via our producer group on Facebook: The Wild Ramp Producers This group is for current producers and those interested in joining The Wild Ramp.
To become a member please print, complete, and deliver or mail the Producer Application that is applicable for your products. Payment may be made by check or by using PayPal.