Become a Producer
As a producer, you will be able to bring your products to the market at your convenience. The Wild Ramp staff oversees management and promotion of the market, so that you can devote your time to production.
To become a producer, please complete the Producer Application. Payments may be made by check or cash at the market. All applications are reviewed and juried by The Wild Ramp. This process takes time, so please be patient with us as we review your documentation.
- Pay the Producer Member fee – $50 per year.
- Set your prices and ensure all products are labeled appropriately.
- Provide information about your farm, location and growing/production practices.
- Call or email for labels prior to delivery of product.
- Read the Market Rules, Procedures & Guidelines below to learn more!
- Producers spend less time in the market and more time doing what they love. Let us do the extra work. Bring your products into the market ready to sell and our dedicated staff will take extra care to place your products in a spot that will maximize your sale potential!
- Our market uses a consignment sales model with 80 percent of profits going back to our producers.
- Our market is designed similarly to a traditional grocery store so that producers simply bring their products and customers can shop with ease.
- We provide consumer education programs to promote local products and encourage year-round seasonal eating.
- We are open 7 days a week to meet the needs of our farmers and community.
- As a producer you have the opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge by hosting classes. Using this as an outlet to further your mission will connect you to the customers that go the extra mile to buy your products. Spend time with them and grow your business.
- The Wild Ramp offers many outlets to our vendors to grow their business. If you’re just selling on the retail floor, you’re missing out. Connect with our Harvest Kitchen or Online Food Hub to learn more.
Rules of selling at any farmers market in the state of WV. What you need to know for each different type of product.
Rules of selling at The Wild Ramp, ALL interested sellers should read and understand prior to applying.
Application for any and all producers.
WVU Extensions focuses on providing trusted and practical educational programs that improve health, education, and prosperity. These programs help people, businesses and communities solve problems, develop skills and build a better future.